- Renew DirectX without reinstalling OS
- Only toolkit for PC geekers
- Reinstall DirectX in need
- Completely uninstall DirectX
- Remove fatal DirectX errors
- Safely install updates
- Guarantee game performance
- Prevent game crashes
- Support Win 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8
- Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Limit kids who indulge in games
- Free to DX diagnose
- Backup and restore
When you are at a crisis of DirectX errors, you can easily reinstall it to your PC. Most of all, you don't need to reinstall OS to revert DirectX.
Completely uninstall/delete DirectX from your system. Beat its core files to the ground. It's the best way to limit kids who indulge in games.
DirectX backup & restore
IBest way to maintain your current DirectX settings. Backup it when it's in excellent state, then you can restore it when crashes.
Repair fatal DirectX error
Completely remove.fatal DirectX errors from your system. Smoothly repair it to prevent game crashes and system errors.